Appointments during the Covid-19 pandemic
Making an appointment
- Our GP practice has now moved to a total triage system. This means that all requests for appointments must be made via the phone or online through eConsult
- You can also use the NHS App for requesting medications and submitting eConsults. Please click on Online Services above for details.
- Each request will be passed to a doctor for assessment. You may find that we treat you by phone, by video link, or we may ask you to come to the surgery;
- Access to the surgery premises will only be if you have been asked to do so and there will be clear arrangements discussed with you as to how we can safely do this. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have been specifically asked to do so.
Attending your appointment
- If you need to have a face to face appointment, you may be asked to attend one of the following surgeries: Solent GP Surgery: Nicholstown or Adelaide Health Centre (Tuesday and Wednesday only)
- Patients will be asked to stay in their car upon arrival and will be called to come into the surgery.
- Whilst you may have to go to a different surgery building to the one you are used to and you might see a doctor or nurse who you are not familiar with, your records will still be accessible securely to you and to them.
CONTINUE TO APPOINTMENTS