Christmas Opening times
Please note when the surgery will be open over the Christmas period
|Christmas Eve, Thursday 24th December||Open as normal 8:00 - 18:30|
|Christmas Day, Friday 25th December||CLOSED, no eConsults accepted|
|Boxing Day, Saturday 26th December||CLOSED, no eConsults accepted|
|Sunday 27th December||CLOSED, no eConsults accepted|
|Bank Holiday Monday 28th December||CLOSED, no eConsults accepted|
|Tuesday 29th December - Thursday 31st December||Open as normal 8:00 - 18:30|
|New Year's Day Friday 1st January 2021||CLOSED, no eConsults accepted|
|Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd January||CLOSED, no eConsults accepted|
|Week starting Monday 4th January||Open as normal 8:00 - 18:30|
Things to note:
- Please continue to follow all advice regarding COVID-19. Our coronavirus pages can be found here. Up to date advice from the government on issues such as tiers, restrictions and more can be found here.
- Please do not contact the surgery regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. Patients will be contacted if and when eligible.
- We will not be accepting eConsults during the period that the surgery is closed for regular business. This is to ensure that econsults are not left waiting to be reviewed.
- Please ensure that you have enough of your medications and/or your sicknote to cover the festive period. The best way to request your medications is via the NHS App or via eConsult. We no longer accept requests for medication over the phone. Click here for more details on this.
- If you have a medical need out of hours or when the surgery is closed, please call 111 or visit 111.nhs.uk for advice. The Urgent Treatment Centre at the Royal South Hants Hospital will be open 8:00 - 20:00 Monday to Sunday.
- Only call 999 or visit Accident and Emergency if there is a life threatening injury.
All of us at Solent GP Surgery would like to thank you for your support during a challenging 2020. We would like to wish you and your families a Happy Christmas and safety for the new year.
Published: Dec 16, 2020